How does a pawn loan work:
Pawn loans are a quick and easy way to borrow money without a credit check or hassle. Loans are based on the value of your collateral, not your credit rating or pay schedule. Subject to individual state laws, pawn term length of 90 days/three months. If you cannot pay back your loan in full, including any applicable grace period, we offer extensions/renewals (where permitted by state law) to give you extra time. You may also choose to surrender your collateral as payment in full.
A Zylant Jewelry Pawning Rules & Interest:
1. Our interest is 8% over 30 days period.
2. Our interest is 16% over 60 days period.
3. Our interest is 22% over 90 days period.
4. $2.00-dollar service fee will be added per ticket.
5. $2.00-dollar storage fee will be added per month for pawned jewelry.
6. $3.00-dollar storage fee will be added per month for pawned electronics.
7. $5.00-dollar storage fee will be added per month for each pledged vehicle.
8. To protect your pawn you must be the one to redeem it unless you have a notarized letter for the other party to redeem your pawn.
9.CASH ONLY TO REDEEM PAWNS.